Dr Morris | Sydney Mother & Baby has teamed up with CPR Kids to bring your baby and child First Aid classes, here at our practice for patients and their partners.
Whether you are expecting a child, or you have children; this class teaches you skills needed to save a child’s life.
The class will cover Paediatric CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation) and Paediatric Basic First Aid in accordance with the Australian Resuscitation Council Guidelines.
The class is taught by qualified and experienced clinicians.
- Classes are 3 hours, and are held in our level 2 education room
- The cost is $150 per person
- Bookings are essential
- Partners welcome
- baby CPR (hands on practice)
- the sick infant (includes fever and seizures)
- head injury
All participants receive:
- A3 quick reference poster
- Fridge magnet on poisoning management
- Digital Copy of ‘A life. A finger. A pea up a nose’ – A practical guide to baby and child first aid
Please email us to reserve your place now!