Led By Portia Selkirk
This class is taught by our prenatal yoga teacher, Portia Selkirk, and is suitable for pregnant women after 14 weeks of pregancy onwards to;
- Help you maintain your health and fitness throughout your pregnancy in a safe and controlled environment.
- Aid in birth preparation as it teaches deep breathing and relaxation techniques useful for labour.
- Support your changing body by offering safe prenatal modifications as you progress throughout your pregnancy.
- Aid in relieving some common pregnancy complaints such as lower back pain, pelvic instability, nausea and carpel tunnel syndrome.
- Help blood circulate throughout the body in a healthy way.
- Stretch and tone muscles and strengthen pelvic floor muscles to help support the extra weight of pregnancy and aid in labour and postnatal recovery.
- Nurture and promote connection with your baby in a caring and compassionate environment where you can share your pregnancy journey with other new mothers.
- Encourage mindfulness and teaches breathing techniques.