Dr Morris is an experienced gynaecologist based in the Sydney CBD. He and his team offer an exceptional level of expertise in gynaecology and health for women of all ages.
During an initial consultation, a full medical history and physical examination will be attended, which may include an ultrasound and cervical screening testing if required.
Dr Morris assists with advice, treatment and support and will correspond with your local GP following your appointment. He also attends to four nearby hospitals.
- Pre-conceptual advice and discussion/ovulation tracking
- Early pregnancy and miscarriage service and support
- Menstrual Disorders
- Abnormal CST/Colposcopy
- Reproductive Endocrinology (PCOS)
- Pelvic pain
Common Gynaecological Procedures attended in the rooms
- Routine Cervical Screening Test ( CST ) and routine gynaecology check ups
- Pelvic ultrasound
- IUD insertion
- Colposcopy / cervical biopsy
- Endometrial Sampling
Surgical Procedures attended in the hospital under the care of Dr Morris
- Dilatation and Curettage