Currently being offered as an online eLearning Course through CPR Kids. For more information please contact them directly on 1300 543 727 or visit their website.
Whether you are expecting a child, or you have children; this class teaches you the skills needed to save a child’s life.
The class will cover Paediatric CPR and Paediatric basic first aid in accordance with the Australian Resuscitation Council guidelines.
The class is taught by qualified and experienced clinicians.
- Baby CPR (hands on practice)
- The sick infant (includes fever and seizures)
- Head injury
All participants receive:
- A3 quick reference poster
- Fridge magnet on poisoning management
- Digital copy of ‘A life. A finger. A pea up a nose’ – A practical guide to baby and child first aid
*Partners welcome ($150 pp)