Led By Portia Selkirk
This class is taught by our prenatal yoga teacher, Portia Selkirk, and is suitable for pregnant women after 14 weeks of pregnancy. This class is designed to;
- Help you maintain your health and fitness throughout your pregnancy in a safe and controlled environment.
- Aid in birth preparation as it teaches deep breathing and relaxation techniques useful for labour.
- Support your changing body by offering safe prenatal modifications as you progress throughout your pregnancy.
- Aid in relieving some common pregnancy complaints such as lower back pain, pelvic instability, nausea and carpel tunnel syndrome.
- Help blood circulate throughout the body in a healthy way.
- Stretch and tone muscles and strengthen pelvic floor muscles to help support the extra weight of pregnancy and aid in labour and postnatal recovery.
- Nurture and promote connection with your baby in a caring and compassionate environment where you can share your pregnancy journey with other new mothers.